RachaelAchaelChael

RachaelAchaelChael
From the eye being i see, the picture of you and me.

Monday, July 19, 2010

Don't regret

Dear diary,
Am i really in love ? Or is he just trying to play a role in a drama ?
You know, Every time when you come so close to me, My heart pound so hard alike a drowning gasping for air. I really don't get it, why would you come so close to me, when you & i already know, whom you'll choose in the end ! Don't , Don't make me feel sympathetic ! I can't handle the truth, I might be very young , But when it comes to love, I know much better than you ! Cause after my life being ruined by a pathetic 24year old, I feel what real pain is !
DON'T !
Stay away from me, please ? What is most heart wreaking is that you knew that i would have fall in love, but you won't be coming along with me . Don't crash me down like that ! At least, resist me down a little, okay ?
You stayed out late, met else ones & relucted my texts.
WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT NOW ? STAY AWAY , I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE !
Don't play along the role of Mr.Good.Men.
Thanks for getting me to find my courage.
I'm not going to get people to pity me for such sympathetic post,
Sorry readers !

No comments:

Post a Comment