RachaelAchaelChael

RachaelAchaelChael
From the eye being i see, the picture of you and me.

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Hello, Young & Old, Think & Fat people !
Hahahhaa, Im gonna try & be so cute today . let me know if you need my cute face to cheer your sad face up . Imma sooo happy because
I DREAMT THAT I GOT STABBED BY A WITCH WHICH I FOUGHT WITH.
& That i've got powers on my twinny fingers & able to shoot powers ! Hahahahhaa.
Too, i cried my hearts out. Sibei funny. They injected black liquid onto my poor tummy which got stabbed. Hahahhaa.
& I CRIED.

I'm getting insane now ! Hehehehehhehehehehehehehhehehehehe *twist*
The weather is soooo fucking hot that i can faint .
Hahhahha, Im wearing a thick shirt, thick jacket, a long jeans & cooling slippers.
My hair acts as a scarf to strangle me .
Bye,
SexyFats & Beautiful tanned skin & tall & pretty girl signing off.

1 comment:

  1. I can only say, you either watched too much cartoon or read too much kids of 3-5 years old's story books. :>

    ReplyDelete